The “Happy Little Things” Free BOM is now finished – thanks for all that participated!
We have finished with the Happy Little Things FREE BOM, but you can purchase the pattern from our shop as a digital download.
Other items for Sale in our Shop!
- – Quilt Labels
- – 4″ Pre-Printed Flower blocks – can be used in place of the blocks in the quilt
- – 4″ Pre-Printed Quote blocks – can be used in place of the blocks in the quilt
- – 8″ Pre-Printed blocks – can be used in coordinating projects
- – Tiny Sprinkles buttons
- – Bug Charms
- –Decorative Pins
These items may sell out, so be sure to order soon!
Some more information about my Block of the Month events:
Just like our previous Block of the Month patterns, you will have 3 different options for making your blocks:
• You can just piece them
• OR you can applique them (by machine or hand)
• OR you can do simple hand embroidery (just 2 super easy stitches- the backstitch and French knots- plus I have a video tutorial for those stitches.)
Make sure that if you are on Facebook that you are part of our Sew Quilty Friends group – we’ll be sharing our photos of our blocks as we progress through the BOM!
My previous blocks of the months, Sew Sweet Simplicity , Cozy Afternoon, Maggie’s First Dance, I Love Home, and Save the Bees, are all available for purchase at my shop – please stop by to purchase these (or other patterns).
(Members of The Art of Home Club can find Save the Bees, Maggie’s First Dance BOM and I Love Home BOM included in the Club Membership site.)
Please also see our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional details about the Block of the Month.