I have projects in 2 magazines right now! One I knew about…. and the other was a surprise!
The first is in the Fall 2016 Issue of Quilts from Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks. It is called Last Summer Breeze and it’s based on my block called Starlight (which appears in Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Volume 13):
I wanted to make a star block with no tricky Y seams, and this is it! Look at this quilt you can make- without the Y seams, it’s easy enough for a beginner! Stunning results, don’t you think? This quilt pattern is in the Fall 2016 issue:
Now, the second magazine was a surprise! I had designed a pillow called Redbird Roost which appeared in Quilts and More magazine last winter… then I found out that it is also being featured in this year’s issue of Better Homes and Gardens Holiday Crafts issue- I guess they really liked it! So, if you missed your chance last year to get this pattern in Quilts and More (which can be tricky, because the Quilts and More issues always sell out!)- here is your chance again!
Look for both of these issues on newsstands NOW, before they sell out!
To celebrate, I will giveaway one copy of each issue! That’s right- 2 lucky winners will each win a copy of ONE of the issues (chosen randomly.)
Here are the rules! ‘Cause we need to be all official like that!
- *Please comment on this post and tell me: What is your favorite autumn beverage? (For those of you in the southern hemisphere, tell me what is your favorite Spring beverage!)
- *Comment by 11:59 pm Eastern Time (NYC time) on Tuesday, October 4, 2016.
- *Open to U.S. and International readers.
- *Your email must be readily available either in your profile or in the comment. If I choose your name but I cannot immediately email you, I will choose another name.
- *2 winners will be chosen at random. Each will receive one issue (which issue you receive will be decided randomly.)