ADORABLE BONUS TODAY ONLY!! KEEP READING!!
This is one of my favorite times of my “work” year! TODAY, February 13, 2020, we are opening up The Art of Home Club to new members! Yippee! It’s always so much fun to meet new people who have the same “quilt-y” interests as you, don’t you think? But this will only be for a short time… Because I want this to be a really great, value packed club, I’m limiting how quickly we grow the membership, so that members get only the best content and customer service.
YOU CAN JOIN THE CLUB FROM FEBRUARY 13 through FEBRUARY 17!!
AFTER THE 17TH, ENROLLMENT WILL BE CLOSED AGAIN UNTIL SOME TIME IN THE SUMMER.
The projects that we make in The Art of Home Club are EXCLUSIVELY for Club members- you can’t find or buy them anywhere else on my website, on the internet, or in shops. Let’s take a look at what’s coming up for our Club members:
Our annual Mystery Sew Along starts later this month. You’ll get the patterns/instructions to make one section each month, and then we’ll put it all together at the end. It’s a mystery because you won’t know how it all comes together until the end! We’ll have options for both applique AND hand embroidery, so you can choose your favorite!
Plus you’ll get instructions for a quilt, and a tutorial for how to turn any applique pattern into a patch for a jacket:
And guess what else is coming later this year…. CHICKENS! (And, yep, you guessed it, you can make these with applique OR hand embroidery…. or even fabric painting!! We’ll show you how!!)
Why did I start The Art of Home Club? Because of YOU! You all inspired me with all of your super-creative blocks for our annual Free Block of the Month, and I thought, wouldn’t it be fun to make projects all year that are as unique as their maker? Wouldn’t it be amazing to provide folks with easily adaptable patterns and lots of ideas for different ways to use them? And wouldn’t be wonderful to share our projects and ideas with some friends, new and old??
I know that you are going to LOVE our Club!!! Want to find out more?? Just click here.
Plus- Sign up TODAY ONLY (Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020) and get our “Singin’ In The Rain” Collection as a FREE BONUS!! You’ll have so much fun making a quilt, pillow, or wall hanging (or all 3!) using your favorite technique (applique, hand embroidery, fabric painting, or a combination.) How stinkin’ cute is this??
As a member of The Art of Home Club, you will receive access to our private Club website, where you’ll find:
- *A new project pattern every month. These are usually small, quick projects that you can get done quickly, like table runners, mini quilts, tote bags, pillows, ornaments…. Sometimes, we will also have larger projects which can be completed over several months. Most collections have a choice of embroidery and applique patterns.
- *A new collection of adorable embroidery patterns AND applique patterns every month.
- *Helpful tips for mixing and matching your projects and patterns. For example, you could use Month #10 embroidery patterns with the Month #22 project- YOU get to be the designer!
- *Tips and instructions for making the projects without embroidery or applique, for when you need to make something really quick!
- *Club Bonus Projects and Patterns that expand your creative possibilities even more! Plus, occasional bonuses like printable coloring pages, gift tags, note cards, etc.
- *You have 24/7 access to your patterns, videos and content. Log into your account anytime to download patterns and watch member exclusive videos.
- *Free Block of the Month Patterns included with membership- no need to sign up for the BOM each year.
- *Community. Share your projects, tips and questions with other members in our Members Only Private Facebook Group.
- *Exclusive Member Discounts – save 10% on books, fabric, patterns and notions in our shop EVERY DAY (that includes the Block of the Month fabric kit for 2020!!)
- *Club exclusive tutorial videos.
- *”Grandmothered” Pricing. As long as you remain a member in good standing, your price will never go up!
- **Exclusive MEMBERS ONLY patterns for the 2020 Block of the Month.
- *Mystery Sew Alongs. These are really fun! You will receive a small part of a larger project to work on each month, but you won’t know what the final project will be until the end when we put it all together!
- *Member of the Week.” Each week, we profile a different Club Member- it’s a really fun way to get to know each other and make new friends!
- *Charity Swaps – Every year, we do a Christmas ornament swap, and another swap such as a mug rug swap. Members who’d like to participate send in 2 completed projects- one gets swapped with another member, and the other is donated to charity. It’s so exciting to visit the mail box and see the swaps come in!! For our 2019 swaps, our mug rugs were donated to Meals on Wheels, and our ornaments were donated to a local nursing home.
**Please note this is an all online Club- you will not be sent any patterns in the mail.**