This is one of my favorite times of my “work” year! Next week, we will be opening up The Art of Home Club to new members! Yippee! It’s always so much fun to meet new people who have the same “quilt-y” interests as you, don’t you think? But this will only be for a short time… Because I want this to be a really great, value packed club, I’m limiting how quickly we grow the membership, so that members get only the best content and customer service.
YOU CAN JOIN THE CLUB FROM JULY 11 through JULY 16!!
AFTER THE 16TH, ENROLLMENT WILL BE CLOSED AGAIN UNTIL SOME TIME IN THE FALL.
Why did I start The Art of Home Club? Because of YOU! You all inspired me with all of your super-creative blocks for our annual Free Block of the Month, and I thought, wouldn’t it be fun to make projects all year that are as unique as their maker? Wouldn’t it be amazing to provide folks with easily adaptable patterns and lots of ideas for different ways to use them? And wouldn’t be wonderful to share our projects and ideas with some friends, new and old??
I know that you are going to LOVE our Club!!! Sign up here to get on our “waiting” list, and find out about special bonuses available ONLY to those on this special waiting list.
As a member of The Art of Home Club, you will receive:
- *A new project pattern every month. These are usually small, quick projects that you can get done quickly, like table runners, mini quilts, tote bags, pillows, ornaments…. Sometimes, we will also have larger projects which can be completed over several months. Many patterns have a choice of embroidery and applique patterns.
- *A new collection of adorable embroidery patterns every month.
- *Helpful tips for mixing and matching your projects and patterns. For example, you could use Month #1 embroidery patterns with the Month #3 project- YOU get to be the designer!
- *Tips and instructions for making the projects without embroidery, for when you need to make something really quick!
- *Club Bonus Projects and Patterns that expand your creative possibilities even more! Plus, occasional bonuses like printable coloring pages, gift tags, note cards, etc.
- *You have 24/7 access to your patterns, videos and content. Log into your account anytime to download patterns and watch member exclusive videos.
- *Free Block of the Month Patterns included with membership- no need to sign up for the BOM each year.
- *Community. Share your projects, tips and questions with other members in our Members Only Private Facebook Group.
- *Exclusive Member Discounts – save 10% on books, fabric, patterns and notions in our shop EVERY DAY (that includes the Block of the Month fabric kit for 2019!!)
- *Club exclusive tutorial videos.
- *”Grandmothered” Pricing. As long as you remain a member in good standing, your price will never go up!
**Exclusive MEMBERS ONLY patterns for the Happy Little Things Block of the Month:
These are some new features which have recently been added:
- *Mystery Sew Alongs. These are really fun! You will receive a small part of a larger project to work on each month, but you won’t know what the final project will be until the end when we put it all together!
- *Member of the Week.” Each week, we profile a different Club Member- it’s a really fun way to get to know each other and make new friends!
- *Charity Swaps – So far we have done a Christmas ornament swap, and a mug rug swap. Members who’d like to participate send in 2 completed projects- one gets swapped with another member, and the other is donated to charity. It’s so exciting to visit the mail box and see the swaps come in!! We will be hosting at least one more swap in 2019, and more to come in 2020.
There will be more information in my next post in a couple of days! Sign up in the box below to be sure you get emails with further details regarding the Club enrollment and special goodies and bonuses!! (NOTE- filling in this box DOES NOT sign you up for the Club- it just ensures that you will receive informational emails when Club Enrollment opens so you don’t miss it.)
There will also be some terrific BONUSES for signing up next week! I can’t wait to show you- please stop back in a couple days to find out more!