Today I’m announcing my UFO Challenge! Have you been following along with my posts about how to sort, prioritize, and get those UFO’s (UnFinished Objects & Projects) done?? No? Well, check out the two blog posts below, which are FULL of helpful tips!
To add a little more motivation for you, I am hosting a UFO Challenge! This is a chance to get a project or two done, and enter to win a FANTASTIC prize! Three lucky folks will win a FREE 2 MONTH MEMBERSHIP to The Art of Home Club.
What is The Art of Home Club? It is a monthly membership where you get Club Exclusive patterns, video tutorials, printables and all kinds of fun stuff that you won’t find anywhere else! Here are some examples of the kinds of goodies that are only available through The Art of Home Club:
Want to get on the waiting list, so you will be the first to know when we open up enrollment to the Club again?? Just fill in the box below:
And now- The UFO Challenge! Please read through ALL of the rules!
–Your project must have been started before December 1, 2016 and be incomplete as of today! To enter, you will need to provide a photo of both the incomplete and completed project. So, go take a photo right now of the project(s) you want to enter! It may be any sewing project- quilting, clothing, home decor, etc.
–Your completed project must be finished completely (for example, quilted and bound, or clothing is ready to wear.)
–Prizes will be awarded in 3 categories:
- –Small project- longest side is 36″ or under. Winner will be selected based on workmanship and overall aesthetics and creativity.
- –Large project- longest size is over 36″. Winner will be selected based on workmanship and overall aesthetics and creativity.
- –Random category- Winner will be drawn at random from all entries, everyone has a chance!
–Enter via email, Facebook, or Instagram
- –To enter by email, please send your entry to email@example.com and use the subject line UFO Challenge Entry.
- –To enter by Facebook, post your photos to my page here and be sure to use hashtags #TheArtOfHome and #UFOChallenge so I can find it.
- –To enter by Instagram, post your photos using hashtags #TheArtOfHome and #UFOChallenge, and ALSO TAG ME @JacquelynneSteves to make it easy for me to find your photos.
- –Post both a “before” and “after” photo of your project. Tell me a little about your project- when and why you started it, techniques used, any changes you made to the original design, name of pattern/book/designer, etc.
–By entering this contest, you give me permission to post your photos, first name, and general location (state and/or country) on my blog/website and social media (including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter) as well as email newsletters.
–All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Eastern (NYC) time on April 8, 2017. Open to US and International entries.
–Entries will be judged by myself and my daughter/office assistant. All decisions are final. Winners will be announced on or around April 13, 2017.
–3 winners will each win a 2 months free membership to The Art of Home Club. If winner is an existing Club Member, they will get 2 months of membership free as well.
Start those sewing machines, and good luck!!!