We are nearing the finish line! Our Sew Happy Free Block of the Month is almost done! Thanks for participating! Have you signed up yet? Just click here to sign up to get the free patterns! So far we have released Block 4 – but you still have plenty of time to catch up!!
As we near the finish line – we’re already thinking about our next Sew Along – Snowmen from Heaven! Make sure you sign up today so you can get started on this project once we finish up this one! Be sure to sign up so you don’t miss out!
Now back to Sew Happy! If you haven’t started yet, we still have a few of our fabric kits available – with super cute sewing themed fabric! So cute!! Take a look at the kits here. NOTE: THERE ARE ONLY A FEW KITS LEFT IN STOCK!!
We even have coordinating quilt labels here– they are the perfect finishing touch for any of your handmade items.
Want to take a peek at what they’ve donated for prizes? Here are the Riley Blake prizes we’ll be giving away during this event:
And here are the Aurifil prizes available:
This month, we are giving away the Aurifil Dolomite Green Color Builder box. It contains 3 spools of Aurifil 50 wt in the most beautiful green shades! Aurifil 50 wt thread is my absolute go to for piecing and especially machine applique, because the colors are so yummy!!!!
Our prize this month from Riley Blake Designs is a 10″ Stacker featuring the “Cheerfully Red” collection by Christopher Thompson. This contains 42 squares (10″) perfect for making quick quilts!
There will be 2 winners drawn at random, one will win the Aurifil prize, and one will win the Riley Blake prize. I know that nobody likes having rules, but we’ve gotta have some “rules” for the giveaway, so here they are:
To enter my giveaway, comment on THIS blog post (not on Facebook or a different blog post, you MUST comment on THIS post.) Here are the rules:
- – To enter, tell me in the comments – What is your favorite “gadget” that helps you in making your sewing projects?
- –Be sure that your email address is included in your profile or comment. If I choose your name, but cannot contact you immediately, I will choose another winner. (Also- be sure that you are checking your spam folder next week, just in case I’m trying to contact you. In the past I’ve had prizes go unclaimed because the winner did not respond to my emails. Don’t let that happen to you!!)
- –Comment by 11:59 pm EDT (New York City time) on Wednesday August 30th.
- –By entering this contest, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for any taxes or fees.
- –Winner will be chosen at random from all comments on this post. Open to US residents only.
We have a new Sew Along – Snowmen from Heaven – starting on September 25th. Be sure to sign up so you don’t miss out!