As promised, here is the fabric requirement and supply list so you can start thinking about your Block of the Month project. If you haven’t sign up yet for this FREE Block of the Month project, click here for more information.
Optional fabric kit available, to make the quilt exactly as shown below.
Approximate Finished Size of Quilt- 49″ x 54″
Fabric below includes enough for applique (see image below). If you choose to make the quilt without applique, you will have some leftovers.
- White- 7/8 yard
- Black- 1/2 yard
- Green #1- 3/4 yard
- Green #2- 1/3 yard
- Green #3- 1/3 yard
- Blue- 7/8 yard
- Yellow #1- 1/2 yard
- Yellow #2- 1/2 yard (this should be a non-directional fabric)
- Yellow #3- 1/4 yard
- Pink #1- 1/3 yard
- Pink #2- 1/4 yard
- Floral- 3/8 yard (If you are doing the pieced version, with no applique or embroidery, and want to use Floral fabric in 2 of the block centers, add an extra 1/4 yard.)
- Backing- 3 1/4 yards 42/44” wide
- Batting- 57” x 62”
Applique version (shown above):
- Supplies for your preferred method of applique (thread, needles, freezer paper, fusible webbing, etc.)
- Embroidery floss- you can choose to do a single color of floss for the entire design, or use several different colors
- Embroidery supplies such as needles and hoop
If you’d like to make a quilt exactly like the one shown above, click here for Optional Fabric Kit Information.
The first block will be released on August 6, 2018. Click here to sign up!