The Happy Little Things Free Block of the Month is rapidly approaching! Look for the first block pattern in your email on August 5, 2019!
If you’re not signed up yet, please click here. You will get all of the free patterns delivered right to your email inbox!! Woo hoo!!
One of our favorite parts of our annual free Block of the Month events is seeing what everyone is making! Please join our Sew Quilty Friends Facebook group so you can join in the fun, share photos of your progress and see what everyone else is up to…
So, speaking of favorite things…. we really need to talk about the giveaways that we do every single month during our Block of the Month event! Every month from August through December, we will be giving away 8 awesome prizes, and then in January 2020 we will do one HUMONGOUS Grand Prize Giveaway!
And let me tell you- these are incredible prizes! We’ve got thread, fabric, books, rotary cutters and mats, and more! Please take a look at our 2019 sponsors below, click over and see what they have to offer! And don’t forget to tell them THANKS for their generosity!
GUESS WHAT??? We are also having a giveaway TODAY to celebrate!! Keep reading!!
Just Another Button Company is new sponsor this year. They offer Handmade Buttons, Hand-Dyed Buttons and Buttonable Projects for You to Enjoy
Olfa is a sponsor again for the fourth year in a row- You are probably already familiar with their mats and rotary cutters- check out their new Endurance blades, which last 2x longer!
Italian company Aurifil makes gorgeous threads for all of your sewing needs and wants! They also have a blog with free block patterns, sewing humor, and more. They have been an AWESOME sponsor of our Block of the Month for all 5 years!
Martingale publishes beautiful books, and you can find patterns, gift items, and notions on their site, too!
Annie’s Craft Store is a sponsor again for the second year in a row. Visit Annie’s for exclusive patterns, books, magazine, video classes, fabric, yarn and more! This is the place to go for all of your creative hobby needs! Get a FREE 15 Day Trial at Annie’s here.*
*(This is an affiliate link- if you choose to make a purchase, I will make a small commission at no extra cost to you.)
Thermoweb is a manufacturer of fabulous products for the quilting, sewing and crafting industries, including Heat n Bond fusible web and DecoFoil. Visit their blog for tons of creative ideas and projects! I only use Heat n Bond fusible in my projects- it’s the best!
This year’s BOM is going to the best ever!!!!! I hope you will join us, and visit our sponsors to say hello!
Now let’s talk about our GIVEAWAY! To celebrate our incredible and talented bloggers, we are giving away this prize pack, which includes a charm square pack of Pat Sloan’s latest fabric line called Bonnie Lane, an Aurifil thread box designed by Darlene Zimmerman, and a package of Heat n Bond by Thermoweb. It also includes a package of Pin Mini’s which have been created to coordinate with the Happy Little Things BOM by Just Another Button Company!!! Too cute!! The retail value of this prize pack is over $80 US.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
To enter my giveaway, comment on THIS blog post (not on Facebook or a different blog post, you MUST comment on THIS post.) Here are the rules:
- –Our Happy Little Things BOM is going to have options for applique, hand embroidery, or just piecing. In the comments, tell me which one is your favorite technique.
- –Be sure that your email address is included in your profile or comment. If I choose your name, but cannot contact you immediately, I will choose another winner. (Also- be sure that you are checking your spam folder next week, just in case I’m trying to contact you. In the past I’ve had prizes go unclaimed because the winner did not respond to my emails. Don’t let that happen to you!!)
- –Comment by 11:59 pm EDT (New York City time) on Monday July22, 2019.
- –By entering this contest, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for any taxes or fees.
- –Winner will be chosen at random from all comments on this post. Open to US and International entrants.