This blog hop & giveaway is now over, but please scroll down for the Snowball Cupcake Recipe!!!
Phew!! We made it to Day 5- I don’t know about you but I’m exhausted, ha ha.
Today’s Featured Blogger is:
Please stop by and say “HI!” Remember that there are prizes at EVERY BLOG- so don’t miss out! Also, read to the bottom of this post to find out how to enter for the GRAND PRIZE, valued at over $100….. For all of the rules, click here.
Here is a rundown of all the blogs from this week’s blog hop:
- Monday December 2 Lily Pad Quilting
- Tuesday December 3 Sew Cal Gal and Bejeweled Quilts by Barb
- Wednesday December 4 Upstairs Hobby Room and Freemotion by the River
- Thursday December 5 A Quilt & A Prayer and Tami’s Quilting Adventure
- Friday December 6 Needled Mom
Today I will be sharing my daughter Samantha’s recipe for Snowball Cupcakes. Aren’t they beautiful??
- 1 box Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1 small box Jello Chocolate Fudge instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick), softened
- 3/4 cup Marshmallow Creme or Marshmallow Fluff, about half of one 7-ounce jar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar (icing sugar)
- 1 cup sweetened, shaved coconut
Preheat oven to 350, line cupcake pan with liners, set aside.
Beat together marshmallow and butter until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add in vanilla extract and sugar, beating until combined. Add in more or less sugar until you reach your desired consistency. Ice the cupcakes and top with coconut.
This recipe makes about 2 dozen cupcakes.
What is your favorite holiday treat??
I would have to say that mine is the Panettone bread. My daughter and I love eating it as is, or toasting it and topping it with butter. Yummy!! It used to be that you could only get this at Christmas time, and only in selected shops. Now it seems that the regular grocery stores carry it for much of the year- however, I still only buy it at Christmas time, so it’s still a a special holiday treat! If I had it all the time, it wouldn’t be special anymore :)
Thanks to everyone who has come along on this Blog Hop! I hope you had fun! I sure did… but now I need a good long nap….