Many of you have finished your I Love Home Block of the Month quilts and are posting your photos in the Sew Quilty Friends Facebook group– Bravo on such beautiful quilts!! To celebrate, we will having a GIANT grand prize giveaway, so keep reading!!!
*** I’m even going to give you a sneak peek of the 2018 free block of the month, keep reading!!! ***
Here are just a few of the quilts which have been posted to the Facebook group- hop on over to see what everyone’s been up to!
The pattern links are still active- I had said that they’d be deactivated on December 31, but I’m changing that to January 31, 2018 so they are still available until after the giveaway is over. BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD AND SAVE YOUR PATTERNS NOW- ONCE THE LINKS ARE DEACTIVATED, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEND OUT PATTERNS.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER, DIANE!
NOW- let’s talk about the PRIZE!!! This prize pack is valued at $200 US!!!! Wow!! Both US and international readers are eligible to win. Prize includes:
- –$50 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop
- —Box of Aurifil 50 wt thread (Meadow Sweets by Jill Finley)
- –Copy of “A Little Something” book by Roseann Kermes, donated by Martingale (printed copy for US or Canadian winner, digital copy for International winner.)
- —Time Saving Quilting with Pre-Cuts class, current issue of Quilter’s World magazine, Quilted Holiday Tables book, all donated by Annie’s Craft Store
- –Autographed copy of my book, Fruitful Hands
- —Set of quilt labels
- —David’s Playmates quilt pattern
The prize includes everything shown above, plus:
To enter, comment on THIS blog post (not on Facebook or a different blog post, you MUST comment on THIS post.) Here are the rules:
- –As I write this, we are in the middle of a blustery snowstorm. Please tell me in the comments- What is your favorite thing to do when the weather gets cold and you want to get cozy??
- –Be sure that your email address is included in your profile or comment. If I choose your name, but cannot contact you immediately, I will choose another winner. (Also- be sure that you are checking your spam folder next week, just in case I’m trying to contact you. In the past I’ve had prizes go unclaimed because the winner did not respond to my emails. Don’t let that happen to you!!)
- –Comment by 11:59 pm EST on Sunday January 21, 2018.
- –Winner will be chosen at random from all comments on this post.
- –By entering this contest, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for any taxes or fees.
Good luck and happy stitching! Thanks to EVERYONE who participated in our BOM this year!
Oh- I promised you a sneak peak of next year’s Block of the Month, didn’t I?? I almost forgot! Kit fabrics have been ordered and we will start taking pre-sale orders around April! Here it is:
And a final Thank You to all of our sponsors, who make our annual Block of the Month so much fun!!!
A new sponsor for this year is Olfa! You are probably already familiar with their mats and rotary cutters- check out their new Endurance blades, which last 2x longer!
Aiming for Accuracy Pattern Co. now carries the CUTEST buttons and notions! If you are a button lover, you are going to want everything on the I Love Buttons Etc. site!!
Thermoweb is a manufacturer of fabulous products for the quilting, sewing and crafting industries, including Heat n Bond fusible web and DecoFoil. Visit their blog for tons of creative ideas and projects!
The Fat Quarter Shop is your place to go for fabric, patterns, notions and more- it’s a quilter’s paradise!
Martingale publishes beautiful books, and you can find patterns, gift items, and notions on their site, too!
Another new sponsor this year is Annie’s- Visit Annie’s Craft Store for exclusive patterns, books, magazine, video classes, fabric, yarn and more! This is the place to go for all of your creative hobby needs!