Congratulations to our winner – Laura Whicker! Laura, we have sent you an email and need your address so that we can ship your prize!!
Many of you have finished your Save the Bees Block of the Month quilts and are posting your photos in the Sew Quilty Friends Facebook group– Bravo on such beautiful quilts!! To celebrate, we will having a GIANT grand prize giveaway, so keep reading!!!
*** I’m even going to give you a sneak peek of the 2019 free block of the month, keep reading!!! ***
***The pattern links will be active until January 31, 2019. BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD AND SAVE YOUR PATTERNS NOW- ONCE THE LINKS ARE DEACTIVATED, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEND OUT PATTERNS.***
*If you haven’t signed up yet, or if your friends would like to sign up, NOW is the time!!! CLICK HERE or fill in the box below and you will receive a Welcome email with ALL of the block links, plus some extra fun stuff!!*
NOW- let’s talk about the PRIZE!!! This prize pack is valued at $228 US!!!! Wow!! Both US and international readers are eligible to win.
This is an AMAZING Prize!!!
ONE lucky winner will receive:
- –$100 gift certificate from Thermoweb
- –$50 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop
- —Learn to Quilt with Scraps class, current issue of Quilter’s World magazine, Pincushions & More book, all donated by Annie’s Craft Store
- –Copy of Oompah! book by Beth Helfter
- –Copy of Lunchhour Patchwork from Martingale
To enter, comment on THIS blog post (not on Facebook or a different blog post, you MUST comment on THIS post.) Here are the rules:
- –As I write this, we’ve just started the new year. Please tell me in the comments- What is ONE new thing you’d like to learn or do in 2019? It can be anything- a sewing/quilting technique, learning to play an instrument, visiting some place you’ve never been, etc.
- –Be sure that your email address is included in your profile or comment. If I choose your name, but cannot contact you immediately, I will choose another winner. (Also- be sure that you are checking your spam folder next week, just in case I’m trying to contact you. In the past I’ve had prizes go unclaimed because the winner did not respond to my emails. Don’t let that happen to you!!)
- –Comment by 11:59 pm EST on Monday January 21, 2019.
- –Winner will be chosen at random from all comments on this post.
- –By entering this contest, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for any taxes or fees.
Good luck and happy stitching! Thanks to EVERYONE who participated in our BOM this year!
Oh- I promised you a sneak peak of the 2019 Free Block of the Month, didn’t I?? I almost forgot! Kit fabrics have been ordered and we will start taking pre-sale orders around April!
(Remember, the kit purchase is optional and will not be required for participating in the free BOM.)
The big news this year is that you will have TWO different colorways to choose from for the fabric kit!!! We’ll have a modern Desert palette, and a classic Cottage palette. Here it is:
And a final Thank You to all of our sponsors, who make our annual Block of the Month so much fun!!!
Thermoweb is a manufacturer of fabulous products for the quilting, sewing and crafting industries, including Heat n Bond fusible web and DecoFoil. Visit their blog for tons of creative ideas and projects!
Another new sponsor this year is Annie’s- Visit Annie’s Craft Store for exclusive patterns, books, magazine, video classes, fabric, yarn and more! This is the place to go for all of your creative hobby needs!
You are probably already familiar with Olfa mats and rotary cutters- check out their new Endurance blades, which last 2x longer!
The Fat Quarter Shop is your place to go for fabric, patterns, notions and more- it’s a quilter’s paradise!
Martingale publishes beautiful books, and you can find patterns, gift items, and notions on their site, too!