ENROLLMENT IS NOW CLOSED- THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SIGNED UP! IT’S GOING TO BE A LOT OF FUN!
Please sign up for my interest list below to be notified when membership is opening up again.
Today I’m going to tell you all about the BONUSES you will receive if you join The Art of Home Club when enrollment opens on Tuesday January 10! In addition to the incredible value you will receive every month as a member, you will also receive:
***First- the Maggie’s First Dance Block of the Month patterns are now included on the Club site- that means that if you lose or misplace your pattern (or part of a pattern), you don’t have to worry about not being able to replace it. As long as you are a member, the Maggie’s First Dance BOM patterns and information will ALWAYS be on the Club site! Just download whatever you need, whenever you need it!
***The 2017 Block of the Month will also be included on the site! That means that you don’t have to sign up for the BOM list each year, wait for the emails with the patterns, search for lost emails and links, worry about misplacing your email with the pattern links…. Just log in to the site on the pattern release day, and it will be right there for you, waiting to be downloaded!! Super convenient!!
***Folks who sign up for a membership in January will also receive the December pattern, called My Heart’s Garden, for free! This pattern includes instructions/patterns for 4 embroidered square blocks, 4 embroidered rectangular blocks, 2 appliqued blocks, and a pieced heart block. You will get TONS of options for mixing and matching the patterns to make projects which are truly your own! Make a Mini Mat, Mini Runner, or Wall Hanging:
There are also printable gift tags and a Hot Cocoa Recipe Card- perfect for gift giving:
In addition to the monthly patterns, the Club site has other options for expanding your options. For example, use the My Heart’s Garden to make this Bonus Mini Quilt (you can make any of these options):
Remember- enrollment for the Club is only open January 10 through 14, then it closes until this summer!
Don’t miss out!
So to re-cap, by joining from January 10 through 14, you will receive:
- *BONUS MY HEART’S GARDEN PATTERN
- *MAGGIE’S FIRST DANCE BLOCK OF THE MONTH
- *2017 BLOCK OF THE MONTH
- *Getting Started with Hand Embroidery Resource Page– even if you’re a newbie, you can hit the ground running with your hand embroidery projects!
- *A new project pattern every month. These are usually small, quick projects that you can get done quickly, like table runners, mini quilts, tote bags, pillows, ornaments…. Sometimes, we will also have larger projects which can be completed over several months.
- *A new collection of adorable embroidery patterns every month.
- *Helpful tips for mixing and matching your projects and patterns. For example, you could use Month #1 embroidery patterns with the Month #3 project- YOU get to be the designer!
- *Tips and instructions for making the projects without embroidery, for when you need to make something really quick!
- *Club Bonus Projects and Patterns that expand your creative possibilities even more! Plus, monthly bonuses like printable coloring pages, gift tags, note cards, etc.
- *Free Block of the Month Patterns included with membership- no need to sign up for the BOM each year.
- *Community. Share your projects, tips and questions with other members on our Members Only Message Boards
- *Exclusive Member discounts and early bird pricing on products in our shop
- *Club exclusive tutorial videos
- *”Grandfathered” Pricing. As long as you remain a member in good standing, your price will never go up!
Join me here on Monday, January 9 when I will give you a preview of some of the 2017 Club Exclusive projects!!!
WooHoo!!! This is going to be fun!!! To be on my special Club information list, and be sure that you get the latest information regarding Club enrollment and opportunities, please fill in the box below. (NOTE- filling in this box DOES NOT sign you up for the Club- it just ensures that you will receive informational emails when Club Enrollment opens so you don’t miss it):
**To read Tuesday’s post with more information about what’s included in the Club, please click here.
**To read Wednesday’s post with sample patterns and how to use them, please click here.
**To read yesterday’s post about additional bonus features of the club, please click here.