This is one of my favorite times of my “work” year! Today, we are opening up The Art of Home Club to new members! Yippee! It’s always so much fun to meet new people who have the same “quilt-y” interests as you, don’t you think?
YOU CAN JOIN THE CLUB FROM October 10 through October 15!!
AFTER THE 15TH, ENROLLMENT WILL BE CLOSED AGAIN UNTIL SOME TIME IN Early 2020.
Why did I start The Art of Home Club? Because of YOU! You all inspired me with all of your super-creative blocks for our annual Free Block of the Month, and I thought, wouldn’t it be fun to make projects all year that are as unique as their maker? Wouldn’t it be amazing to provide folks with easily adaptable patterns and lots of ideas for different ways to use them? And wouldn’t it be wonderful to share our projects and ideas with some friends, new and old??
I know that you are going to LOVE our Club!!! Click here to find out more and to join us!!!
We have 2 special bonuses for those who join TODAY, OCTOBER 10 ONLY!!! Read on…
You’re going to love our fun mix & match concept- YOU get to be the designer! And you’ll have so much fun making new quilt-y friends in our private community!
As a member of The Art of Home Club, you will receive:
- *A new project pattern every month. These are usually small, quick projects that you can get done quickly, like table runners, mini quilts, tote bags, pillows, ornaments…. Sometimes, we will also have larger projects which can be completed over several months. Many patterns have a choice of embroidery and applique patterns.
- *A new collection of adorable embroidery patterns every month.
- *Helpful tips for mixing and matching your projects and patterns. For example, you could use Month #1 embroidery patterns with the Month #3 project- YOU get to be the designer!
- *Tips and instructions for making the projects without embroidery, for when you need to make something really quick!
- *Club Bonus Projects and Patterns that expand your creative possibilities even more! Plus, occasional bonuses like printable coloring pages, gift tags, note cards, etc.
- *You have 24/7 access to your patterns, videos and content. Log into your account anytime to download patterns and watch member exclusive videos.
- *Free Block of the Month Patterns included with membership- no need to sign up for the BOM each year.
- *Community. Share your projects, tips and questions with other members in our Members Only Private Facebook Group.
- *Exclusive Member Discounts – save 10% on books, fabric, patterns and notions in our shop EVERY DAY (that includes the Block of the Month fabric kit for 2019!!)
- *Club exclusive tutorial videos.
- *”Grandmothered” Pricing. As long as you remain a member in good standing, your price will never go up!
**Exclusive MEMBERS ONLY patterns for the Happy Little Things Block of the Month:
We also have fun stuff like:
- *Mystery Sew Alongs. These are really fun! You will receive a small part of a larger project to work on each month, but you won’t know what the final project will be until the end when we put it all together!
- *Member of the Week.” Each week, we profile a different Club Member- it’s a really fun way to get to know each other and make new friends!
- *Charity Swaps – So far we have done a Christmas ornament swap, and a mug rug swap. Members who’d like to participate send in 2 completed projects- one gets swapped with another member, and the other is donated to charity. It’s so exciting to visit the mail box and see the swaps come in!!
JOIN THIS WEEK, AND YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN OUR 2019 ORNAMENT SWAP! You can send in 2 ornaments- one to be swapped with another Club member, and the other will be gifted to a nursing home resident in our local community.
Join for only $10.95 per month- that’s less than one well written pattern, or a couple of fancy-schmancy latte’s!!! Or, try our annual option, pay for 10 months and get 2 months free!
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR THOSE WHO JOIN TODAY, OCTOBER 10, 2019 ONLY:
Receive the Apple Basket Quilt pattern- perfect for fall!! You could mix and match this quilt with other designs from our Club, like the Happy Little Things Bonus Bug designs, or those from our Scandinavian Winter Collection:
And you’ll also get our I Love Fall Mini eBook, with patterns that you can use for embroidery, fabric painting, anything you can think of!
In The Art of Home Club, we also enjoy mixing & matching techniques! Come and learn hand embroidery, wool applique, fabric painting, and machine applique! Here are some of our upcoming projects that you can look forward to creating:
***All designs are truly EXCLUSIVE to The Art of Home Club- you will not find them on my blog, my online shop, or any other websites, books or magazines.***
Here’s what our members are saying:
Remember- the Club will CLOSE to new members after October 15, so don’t wait!