Today we have opened up enrollment to The Art of Home Club – we will be open for new members from February 11 through February 15, 2018!
The Club has new patterns every month that you can enjoy, but there are soooo many bonuses that you will receive as soon as you sign up!
Join today and get immediate access to bonuses like:
- —All patterns for our 2016 Block of the Month, Maggie’s First Dance and the 2017 Block of the Month, I Love Home! (These patterns cost $21.95 each at my online shop).
- —Beginner’s Guide to Hand Embroidery, perfect if you’re just starting out with embroidery! (Videos, bonus “mini” patterns great for practicing basic stitches, printable stitch guide, and printable supply list you can take with you to the store.)
- —Bonus quilt, tote bag and pillow projects you can make with any embroidered or appliqued block
- —Fusible Machine Applique Tutorial – this sells for $10.00 at my online shop
- —Club Exclusive Video tutorials you won’t find anywhere else:
- -fabric painting– use this technique with ANY of our embroidery patterns for a fun project PLUS video tutorial for combining fabric painting with machine applique
- -how to make an envelope pillow cover
- -how to make pieced backgrounds to give your embroidery, applique, and painted fabric projects more interest
- -turn any quilt block into wrapped canvas art
- -and MORE!
- —Bonus embroidery patterns – “Bitty Blooms” mini patterns and Grandmom’s Vintage Flowers
- —Downloadable wallpaper for your computer, tablet and phone (created from my original watercolor paintings)
As a member of The Art of Home Club, you will receive:
- –A new project pattern every month. These are usually small, quick projects that you can get done quickly, like table runners, mini quilts, tote bags, pillows, ornaments…. Sometimes, we will also have larger projects which can be completed over several months. Many patterns have a choice of embroidery and applique patterns.
- –A new collection of adorable embroidery patterns every month.
- –Mystery Sew Alongs. These are really fun! You will receive a small part of a larger project to work on each month, but you won’t know what the final project will be until the end when we put it all together!
- –Helpful tips for mixing and matching your projects and patterns. For example, you could use Month #1 embroidery patterns with the Month #3 project- YOU get to be the designer!
- –Tips and instructions for making the projects without embroidery, for when you need to make something really quick!
- –Club Bonus Projects and Patterns that expand your creative possibilities even more! Plus, occasional bonuses like printable coloring pages, gift tags, note cards, etc.
- –You have 24/7 access to your patterns, videos and content. Log into your account anytime to download patterns and watch member exclusive videos.
- –Free Block of the Month Patterns included with membership- no need to sign up for the BOM each year.
- –Community. Share your projects, tips and questions with other members in our Members Only Private Facebook Group.
- –Live “Sew Along” Days. We will get together a few times per year for a “virtual sewing bee” where we can work on our projects, chat, have giveaways and fun! These events will be exclusively for Club Members only!
- –Member of the Week. Each week, we profile a different Club Member- it’s a really fun way to get to know each other and make new friends!
- –Exclusive Member Discounts – save 10% on books, fabric, patterns and notions in our shop EVERY DAY.
- –Club exclusive tutorial videos.
- –“Grandfathered” Pricing. As long as you remain a member in good standing, your price will never go up!
- –Additional Collection Purchases. If you are interested in previously issued collections, you have the option of purchasing them “a-la-carte” as long as you are an active member. These collections are available ONLY to Club Members.
We release new monthly content on the 20th of each month- that means that on February 20 you will receive patterns for these projects and MORE:
All of this and more for just $9.95 per month! Wow – that’s less than the cost of ONE well-written quilt pattern!
Here are some previews of projects for the rest of 2018 – make sure you sign up so that you don’t miss out!
Don’t forget- enrollment ends February 15, and then we won’t open again until the summer! Hope to see you in the Club!