I’ve been very busy working on the latest issue of The Art of Home Free Emagazine! It will come out next week- a little late, but at least it’s still summer, lol. I think you are going to love the projects and features in this issue! You can sign up for your issue here
My friend Teresa, from A Quilt and a Prayer, designed this Bzzzy Bee Pin Cushion:
If you read our last issue, you may remember that we began a pin cushion series. We kicked it off with this Tuffet Pin Cushion pattern:
To be honest, I’m not sure how long the series will run- I guess until I run out of ideas for pin cushions!
I’ve been inspired by strawberries, as you will see below… I’ve worked on a little bit of cute art for the issue.
What else will you find in this issue?
- *Strawberry Lemonade Table Runner project. I have decided that pink and yellow is my new favorite color combination- it’s really fresh, pretty, and unexpected. When I was working on the table runner, I cut and sewed too many strips! What to do? I certainly didn’t want to toss them, or just store them away where they would be forgotten. So, they found their way into a
- *Strawberry Lemonade Mini Quilt, which is also included in the summer issue.
- *Strawberry Lemonade Cake recipe- in keeping with the theme we have going above!
- *An interesting interview with the creative force behind the popular sewing site, The Sewing Loft, Heather Valentine
- *Not one, but TWO embroidery patterns
- *PLUS we will reveal the winner of the Summer Photo Contest!
That’s a lot of fun crammed into the issue! I hope that you will tell all of your friends! If you haven’t signed up yet, please click here– you will receive a free gift, plus access to the archives page with all of the past issues (including that cute Tuffet Pin Cushion shown above, from the Spring 2015 issue.)
The issue, with all of the free projects, embroidery patterns, recipes, and so much more, is completely Free! I guarantee you will love it! Just click here to sign up today :) It’s inspiration delivered right to your inbox!