(Before we get started… The Art of Home Club is only open to new members a few times per year, and we’re opening SOON!! Want to know more?? Click HERE to find out all about it & to get on the waiting list and be eligible for special free bonuses!!)
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!
(Note- this post contains affiliate links, which means if you decide to make a purchase, I will receive a small commission, at no extra charge to you.)
One of the best things about my job is that I get to meet all kinds of creative, kindred spirits, like my friend Pat Sloan. Here we are at Quilt Market a couple of years ago:
Today, I wanted to show you Pat’s new book, Celebrate the Seasons! It is just adorable, and I think you’ll find lots of projects in here that you’ll like. I’m honestly having a hard time choosing a favorite… It’s full of cute projects that you can complete quickly and easily, and my pal Pat will walk you through everything!
I love that these projects are straightforward and not “fussy”- easy enough for the beginning to intermediate quilter, and yielding gorgeous results!! There are lots of different sized projects, to fit your schedule and your mood.
As the name suggests, the projects are arranged by season, and you’ll find little quilts and wall hangings, table runners, place mats and pillows. How sweet is this little Spring bird applique? There are step-by-step instructions and tips for the machine applique.
Get ready for Summer with this Summer Sky pillow (and maybe make one for every single season! Just use your scraps from your other seasonal projects…) Don’t you love this beautiful, classic blue and yellow color scheme?
And this pumpkin wall hanging is perfect for fall- I love a pieced background for applique projects, it adds so much interest to the finished project:
This quilt is called Nordic Winter Dreams…. so stunning in blue and white… But guess what? If you’ve always dreamed of making a red & white quilt, this would be the perfect pattern for that!
You can WIN a copy of this beautiful book! You can enter to win HERE on my blog, and also over on the Martingale Blog!!
To enter my giveaway, comment on THIS blog post (not on Facebook or a different blog post, you MUST comment on THIS post.) Here are the rules:
- –In the comments, tell me your favorite season and describe your favorite season in ONE WORD.
- –Be sure that your email address is included in your profile or comment. If I choose your name, but cannot contact you immediately, I will choose another winner. (Also- be sure that you are checking your spam folder next week, just in case I’m trying to contact you. In the past I’ve had prizes go unclaimed because the winner did not respond to my emails. Don’t let that happen to you!!)
- –Comment by 11:59 pm EDT (New York City time) on Monday March 11, 2019.
- –By entering this contest, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for any taxes or fees.
- –Winner will be chosen at random from all comments on this post. If winner resides in US, they will receive a print version of the book. If winner is international, they will receive a digital copy.
Good Luck!! Don’t forget to grab yourself a copy of Pat’s book– I think it will become one of your favorites!