Lots and lots of you have been signing up for my upcoming FREE Block of the Month, Cozy Afternoon! Yippee! It’s going to be a ton of fun, just like last time! We will have blog hops, giveaways, a Sew Along Day, Pinterest board and Facebook group, and lots more… To sign up, just fill in the box at the upper right, or click here for more information. And yep- it’s totally free!!
Ok- I have a really, really, ridiculously silly question to ask you… Would you like to win free fabric? Yeah- I thought you would!!
Today through Sunday May 10, I am participating in the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway! Read the instructions below to learn how to enter to win this BIG BOX OF FABRIC. The box will be crammed full of all kinds of fabric from among my fabric lines which I’ve designed for Henry Glass Fabrics- you will have a lot of fun adding this to your stash, working on a scrappy project or 2 or 3, or maybe you will find the perfect print to complete your current project:
- *Comment on this post and tell me- what is your idea of a perfect afternoon? (For me, it’s sitting with a cup of tea and reading through some favorite magazines or doing some relaxing stitching… in case you didn’t guess, that’s how I got the name for my latest free block of the month….)
- *Include your email address in your profile information or in the comment. If I pick your name and cannot contact you immediately via email, I will choose another name.
- *Comment by 11:59 pm EDT on Sunday, May 10, 2015.
- *Winner will be drawn at random.
- *Sorry, but due to prohibitive shipping costs, this giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
Please visit Sew Mama Sew to find out about more great giveaways going on this week!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. The lucky winner chosen at random was Sherry!